Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What to Do: Summer Fun

Yesterday I was texting my friend Bess trying to figure out what we were going to do when we hung out later in the week...aside from the typical movies and mall, I was coming up short on something fun for us to do.

That's when I decided I should try to come up with a list of free/relatively cheap things so next time we were having trouble we would just have to check out my list!


We're already waiting for the next sunny day to head out on the Lancaster Junction Recreation Trail for  a five mile "hike."  (I'd say it's more like an extended nature walk, honestly.)

What do you and your friends like to do in the summer?
xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Love the antique/thrift shopping. I've been doing that this summer and have found some really great things for my new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you on the blog hop! Glad that I did :D

    ReplyDelete