Sunday, June 9, 2013

When I picked up the neon orange pants at the warehouse sale, I was nervous that I would know what to wear with them or that I would look like a tragic train wreck any time I did wear them.

So yesterday, I took on the challenge of the fluorescent pants.
OOTD - 6/8/13

I tried to keep my top and accessories neutral while letting the pants be the focal point.  I paired them with a navy/white striped t-shirt, platinum Jack Rogers, and a navy Longchamp.

How do you wear your neon?
xoxo,
Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Love the look! I love pairing my bright pants with neutrals on top. I also like to play with accessories for more pops of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants! Never too bright for summer. I wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for the Liebster award and the questions are on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete