Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WILW : Nivea Lip Butter



I was hesitant to try this because I typically don't like lip balms where you have to put your finger in it...germs, bacteria, GROSS!  But I had heard a lot of good things about Nivea's new lip butters, and I like their other lip balms.  Plus, I saw this 2/$4 at CVS, which was essentially buy one get one free.  So I knew it was the best time to try it if I was going to...and oh my word, you need to go get yourself one!  I chose the vanilla and macadamia flavor, but they also have raspberry, caramel, and original.  They are so moisturizing and feel great on your lips!  I'm hoping to pick up the raspberry flavor soon. :)

Have y'all tried these lip butters yet?
xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about these but, I agree, I don't like the idea of sticking my finger in the product. Maybe I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to have to look into this..I'm a lip balm junkie! I've used the nivea "kiss of..." sticks before, so if this is even half as good I think the lip butter would be worth it. Thanks for the product review! :)

    ReplyDelete